Start by mixing Jane Iredale’s Golden Shimmer Face & Body lotion with your face primer or layer it on your skin before your foundation; either way the shimmer peeks through just enough to give you a healthy, holiday glow. And, if your holiday outfit has the right lines apply Golden Shimmer to your arms, shoulders or neck & décolleté for a subtle touch of shimmer in your holiday dress.
Whether subtle or dramatic use Jane Iredale 24 Karat Gold Dust Shimmer powder to create a sparkle you can ring in the New Year with. Here’s some fun ideas:
• Tap any shade(there are 3 shades -bronze, champagne and gold) into the middle of the eye lids with your finger to create a luminous blink
• For a glided smoky effect, apply eyeliner then use a dampened Smudge Brush to overlay Gold 24Karat Gold Dust.
• Tap any shade into its cap and spritz with your favorite Hydration Spray, then press into the eyelid with your eye shadow brush for a foiled effect.
• Mix a little of any shade into body lotion and apply on the body for a candlelit glow.
• A special night out calls for more shimmer: apply with your favorite powder brush over your shoulders and décolleté.
• Apply to earlobes for an unexpected dazzle that complements your favorite braid, pony or updo.
Just a note: A bright red lip worn with fresh-faced skin is the easiest way to look elegant in seconds. Jane Iredale has two beautiful red colors in the Pure Moist Lipstick for the holidays.
May your holiday shimmer & glow!
All Jane Iredale products are available at SkinTrust.
Contact me (Jill) at 708-541-9191 or email@example.com for product specifics.